How I Help
I consume the latest tax laws, tax strategies, tax-saving vehicles, IRS data, and IRS programs, all to ensure you get the maximum possible legal tax benefit based on your business, your goals, and your priorities. I don’t believe in “one size fits all.” I believe that one size fits you, and you alone.
MONTHLY TAX CONCIERGE SERVICE
Starting at $350 / month + software fees
Your books up-to-date, business advisory all year long, all for a simple monthly fee
Unlike other accountants, I don’t bill you by the hour. I do your monthly bookkeeping monthly which includes access to me all year long. If you have a question, I’m there for you; not just during tax time. Various questions I help my Monthly Tax Concierge clients with are:
- How much can I defer my taxes with retirement planning?
- Can I sell my property without paying taxes?
- What’s more tax advantageous for my business: buying or leasing my car?
- Should I buy my own building, or should my company continue renting?
- One of my employees is acting squirrelly. What are the labor laws in my state that I should be aware of?
- I would like to sell my business, what do I need to do to get ready?
TAXED RIGHT TUNE-UP
Starting at $1488
For people who’s company records are in disarray
Let’s be honest: you hate accounting and have put this off all year and now need help cleaning up your business records. My Taxed Right Tune-Up helps you get back on track. I’ll clean up your books, evaluate the system you set up, and advise you on the best methods moving forward. Remember, not only do I have a CPA license, but I also have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science. I can help you move your company’s records to the cloud and become more tech-savvy.
CUSTOM ADVISORY SERVICE
IRS Issues, Cloud Accounting, and more
- Maybe you didn’t file your taxes for the last 5 years and need someone to help you get back on track.
- Maybe you want to move your company from the stone-age of Quickbooks Desktop, and move to Cloud Accounting like Xero or QB Online.
- Maybe your old accountant screwed up your taxes and you’re under IRS Audit and need damage control.
We’ve helped people with these issues and can help your company, too.