Who I am
Who I am and what makes me different
Degrees in Computer Science, Math, and Accounting
There are many professionals with degrees in accounting that are CPAs. But in today’s technology-driven world, most problems have very complex technical solutions or require a deeper understanding than just debit and credit.
Unlike most CPAs, I not only have a Master’s in Accountancy, but a Bachelor’s degree in Math and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. You might be surprised, but I’ve untangled many a problem caused by CPAs who simply didn’t have the necessary technical and mathematical chops.
Trusted business advisor with broad and deep entrepreneurial business knowledge
Lots of people provide booking, accounting, or CPA services. But these don’t make you a business advisor.
I’m especially proud that my clients don’t look at me as “just an accountant.” My rich understanding of technology, marketing, inventory management, real estate, and other unique and essential areas makes me a business advisor they rely on when they encounter both challenges and opportunities.
- Integrity. I will turn down business rather than do anything unethical.
- Perseverance. Some problems are easy, some are hard. When I’m on your team, I’m with you all the way.
- Optimization. I work for you, not the IRS; not a state taxing authority. Good isn’t good enough. Only great is good enough.
- Continuous Learning. I can’t help you unless I am at the head of the class when it comes to the latest in tax policy, tax strategies, business structuring, and the like. I am always learning, always looking, always optimizing.
- Service. When you need me, I’ll be there.
If you are ready to take your business to the next level of success—and you need financial, strategic, and tax advice that will get you there and beyond—then you should give me a call.